This turmeric tea is just delicious. I drink a cup when I feel bloated and when I feel overwhelmed or stressed. Turmeric has many benefits on our health from fighting inflammation to preventing cancer. Check out my previous post “What is turmeric and why should you consume it?” if you haven’t heard about turmeric before.
- 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- 2 spoons of honey (you can use stevia instead).
- Ground cinnamon to taste.
- 1 stick of cinnamon (5 cm length).
- 2 cups of almond milk (or your preferred milk: cow, soy, coconut, etc).
- 1 cup of water.
- Pour 1 cup of water into a pan and add the cinnamon stick. Put the pan on fire for 5 minutes or until it’s boiling.
- When the water is boiling, add the tbsp of turmeric powder and the two cups of almond milk.
- Then remove the cinnamon stick and add the 2 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Give it a smooth stir and let it heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from fire and serve.
- Add honey or stevia to taste (I usually add 1-2 spoons of honey).
Lagom Lifer, I hope you enjoy this turmeric tea, and as always…
Thank you for Reading!